
I believe there should be a global battle organised. All those on Facebook move to the right of the world and all those on Myspace move to the left- and then charge! I find both interesting. I like and have for some time occasionally used MySpace for random searches of music- most often using Neil Young as a Jumping off point and following his friends.
THIS brings me to Facebook - something I set up a while ago. Firstly I was surprised that people wanted to be my friend and what was worse my family wanted to be my friend!! On a serious note Facebook is quite useful for communication, talking to others, sharing games etc. Also as secretary of a community sporting club I set up a group to see how useful Facebook could be in sharing information- its very useful is my conclusion. I also joined the Save the Timboon Pub group and we got it reopened!!
PS: thats my Facebook photo!!
No comments:
Post a Comment